Modification of Prior Orders

Your legal expert

Modification of Prior Orders | Tonya Holman Law Firm | Okaloosa County

Picture of Modification of Prior Orders

When an order for child custody, child support, or spousal support is first created, the goal is to set up an arrangement that meets the needs of those involved and that will work for everyone. However, no custody or support order can predict the future. Lives change frequently as jobs are found or lost, people move across town or across the country, and other events unexpectedly alter lives.

If there has been a substantial change in circumstances, Courts may modify prior orders. If you need a modification in a custody or support order, contact Tonya Holman at (850) 609-3100.